Friday, October 28, 2011

Hallareen

It's that time of year again. The time where everything in LA is exactly the same as it was 3 months ago. I mean, I guess you could say it's fall, but other than ordering caramel apple cider at Starbucks, driving 45 minutes to see a man-made pumpkin patch, and pretending like I need a light sweater at night... everything is the same.

Still growing my hair out, though. I find that this is not such a horrifc process if you aren't forced to do it in front of loved ones. And since Brent doesn't care about haircuts and I dont' see Liz everyday (sad face), I can grow my hair out in all of its awkward-stage glory.

1 comment:

  1. sad face definitely. but we have dinner plans for wednesday so rejoice. hopefully wherever we go has taken down its halloween decorations.

    ReplyDelete