Monday, June 13, 2011

Things of that nature...

Somehow Monday's keep happening. Even though I try to stop them with protesting and denial every Sunday night, they still manage to make their way into my life!

On the brighter side, my hair is still growing. I think I have what you might call a 'shag' hairstyle as of late. Once I find the strength to take a picture of myself in the mirror, I'll show you just what I'm referring to.

I just ate Paneer Tikki Masala for lunch and boy does it smell. I know my coworkers are mad at me - I'm mad at me. Looking back, I wish I would have eaten one of my hot pockets but hindsight is 20/20.

Also, there's still a sneaky little voice in my head telling me to cut hair. If anyone knows how to tell whether or not this voice is lying, please let me know.

This month is full of wonder and magic, and by that I mean more Lean Cuisines, afternoon jogs and weight loss from areas I don't actually care to lose weight from. I'm pretty sure that if the weight doesn't start coming off from somewhere other than my waist soon, I'm going to have to file a formal complaint to my thighs. Those jerks!

(nose ring!)

Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment