Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rainy Hair Day

It's been a long time. I shouldn't have left you, without a dope beat to step to. Which reminds me; I've always wanted to download that Aaliyah song, and perhaps I'll take care of that today.

Today is Sunday, and it's rainy outside. Luckily, it's not rainy inside. Inside, Brent is reading a book on his Kindle...
... and I'm trying to figure out how much my hair has grown in the past several weeks. Here's me a few weeks after my last haircut in January...
... and here's me now, almost 2 months later...
I'm thinking it's close to about an inch longer. Only a year and a half to go...

On another note, I think Brent has fallen asleep. Or perhaps he's pretending to be asleep so I'll post more pictures of him. 
In summary, rainy day equals sleeping Brent plus Hipster-style self portrait taking Kara.

Next weekend? The Scoggins' are here! A-train and Choice Fruits take LA. Or, Mr. Scoggins and LaFemme Nikita take LA.

1 comment:

  1. You and Brent are way to cool for LA. It's time to get your hip picture taking and Kendle using butts home!

    ReplyDelete